Xperience Portable Dance Pole Trouble Shooting and FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions:1. "I've unlocked the knuckle on my pole but the pole isn't spinning easy enough?"
- Thread the height adjuster down so it isn't so tight into the upper bearing. Bring it back a quarter turn at a time.
2. "The pole appears to loosen from the ceiling as I am spinning on it!"
- Make sure that your height adjuster is tightened down enough to the ceiling and the flange nut is locked down.
3. "There is a knocking sound when I spin on the pole."
- Your pole is not completely vertical. Loosen the height adjuster and recenter the item and re-tighten to the ceiling.
4. "What is the ceiling height requirements?"
- The height adjustment for our Xperience Dance Pole is from 7'ft 4" inches to 9'ft. Any ceilings higher than 9'ft may require additional extension pieces.