How to use our Chicken Plucker Machine
Chicken Plucker Machine
Our Commercial Bargains Chicken Plucker Machine FR series is widely used for many types of feathered birds including: chicken, pigeon, duck, goose, hen, quail, and much more! Made of stainless steel for durability and easy cleanup. The FR Series come with a handle, 4 wheels, wheel stopper, rubber pluckers already installed, and a convenient on/off switch. Our newest model, the CB-FRP-60 comes with even more features including a foot pedal control, hose connector on the side and a cord holder.
- Make sure the Chicken Plucker Machine is on a flat surface. Apply the wheel stopper to prevent the machine from rolling.
- Heat your scalding water. The recommended temperature is between 145 and 155 degrees. With caution, dunk the chicken in the hot water.
- Turn on the machine and place the scalded chicken head down - one at a time.
- During plucking, use a hose or hot water to assist with the feather removal. The feathers and water will exit through the front slot of the machine.
- Turn off the machine before reaching in to grab the de-feathered chickens.
- To prolong the life of the machine, it is recommended to clean and sanitize the machine upon every use.
- For best results, chickens should not be alive, should be bled, and scalded before going into the plucker. The chicken will not bruise if it is properly bled.
- Results may vary from user to user. These instructions are strictly informative.
- Main power supply should be higher than the machine supply.
- Never touch or operate the machine with wet hands.
- Keep children away. Not recommended to be used by a child.
- Re-order replacement chicken pluckers at: www.commercialbargains.com