Believe it or not, vacuum seal bags can be used in a variety of other ways besides storing freezer food. Consider these things you didn't realize you could vacuum seal.
1. Coffee or Espresso Beans After you open a fresh bag of beans or grounds, they are susceptible to compounds in the air. Coffee can quickly lose its flavor when it is exposed, so it's imperative to seal it in an airtight container or vacuum sealed bag to ensure its freshness for longer periods of time.
2. First-Aid Kits Create you own first-aid kits in one handy bag by vacuum sealing the items in individual bags. Also, a great idea for travel and camping trips.
3. Ice Why spend money on ice packs when you've already have what you need in your kitchen? Simply seal batches of ice and you've got a perfect cool pack for coolers or quick pain relief.
4. Food Prep Meals With everyone's hectic schedules, why not plan ahead and prep meals in vacuum seal bags? Great way to save money by eating in and locking in the flavors and freshness by using vacuum seal bags. Another bonus is your family and kids will get a home cooked meal!
5. Wedding Cake Best way to keep your one year anniversary cake fresh and freezer burn free is by sealing it with a vacuum seal bag. We would recommend freezing the cake first before storing it in the vacuum bag.