Xperience, formally known as X-Dance.
Features and Specifications
- No ceiling fixtures required.
- Mounts to any flat ceiling surface
- Duo Pole - Static or spinning (2 hidden lock screws).
- Everything you need in a dance pole.
- Screw together tube joints for maximum stability and smoothness.
- Double width support dome that covers 2 ceiling joists.
- 250mm and 125mm extension included.
- 3 separate height adjustments allowed for different ceiling heights.
- Height adjustment: 7'ft 4" inches to 9'ft
- Diameter Pole: 50mm
- Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs
Note: Only Installation DVD is included. Also please call our office directly if you need extension poles, we offer different sizes.
Troubleshooting:I've unlocked the knuckle on my pole but the pole isn't spinning easy enough?
Thread the height adjuster down so it isn't so tight into the upper bearing. Bring it back a quarter turn at a time.The pole appears to loosen from the ceiling as I am spinning on it!
Make sure that your height adjuster is tightened down enough to the ceiling and the flange nut is locked down.There is a knocking sound when I spin on the pole.
Your pole is not completely vertical. Loosen the height adjuster and recenter the item and re tighten to the ceiling.