This Commercial-Grade Slicer allows you to cut your own meats, cheeses and vegetables with precision that rivals the finest delis. Perfect for home processing, all parts that contact food are removable and finished in anodized aluminum. The blade is stainless for easy cleaning. Adjust slicer for the thinnest lunchmeats or for steaks up to 7/16" thick. Commercial-grade switch and heavy-duty wiring delivers years of use. Nonslip rubber feet keep the slicer firmly placed on a countertop. 0.35 H.P. Belt-driven.
- All parts that come in contact with food are anodized aluminum for safe use and easy cleaning.
- The powerful, high quality, quiet induction motor and tilted design are perfect for low volume operations.
- Heavy-duty, anodized aluminum base won’t pit or rust.
- Stainless steel blade
- Electrical : 110 V / 60 Hz
- Type: ETL APPROVED
- Blade Size: 12" (300 mm)
- Power Rating: .35 H.P.
- Electrical: 110V / 60 HZ
- Slicing Thickness: 7/16" (12 mm)
- Product Dimensions: (L x W x H) 22.5" x 16.5" x 17"
- Shipping Dimensions: (L x W x H) 25" x 24" x 22"
- Net Weight: 55 LBS
- Gross Weight: 60 LBS