DXP is an affordable and easy to use emulsion Ryonet recommends to almost any screen printer.
- Extremely durable and resistant to pinholing and breakdown
- Outstanding resolution and definition qualities along with high abrasion
- High solids content 44% for quick stencil buildup
- Includes sensitizer and instructions
- Makes 20-25 screens
- Unmixed: 6-8 Months
- Mixed: 2-3 Months
- Always used distilled water to mix the emulsion diazo.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion does not like heat and will break down much faster in heat, a fridge works great as well, however you CANNOT let your emulsion freeze, this will instantly ruin the emulsion.
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight.
- Slightly mix the emulsion every time you use it. This will help you extend the life of your emulsion once mixed, there is no "set date" on how long it will last. We recommend dating your emulsion once mixed and keeping an extra container on hand when your emulsion is about to expire.