The Dog Hut is intended to set the standard par excellence for hotdog steamers. It will be ideal for use in rental shops, convenience stores, concession stands, vending carts, breakrooms, fast food restaurants, snack bars, cafeterias or many others.
- Capacity: Holds up to 200 hot dogs and 42 buns. 8 quart water pan. Note: Make sure precooked meat is used
- Electrical Requirements: 120 Volts 1200 watts 10 amps
- Unit Dimensions: 13 1/2"W X 16"D X 20"H
- Approx cooking time: 15-45 minutes
- 5 year warranty - ETL tested and approved to UL 197, CSA 22.2 No. 109, NSF-4 and CE standards.
- Revolutionary proprietary heating system
- Newly Upgraded Heating Element! Longer than previous models, Higher Wattage, Submersible, Stainless Steel Heating Element
- Extra Length of Heating Element Provides a Longer Lifetime of Unit
- Newly Upgraded Heavy Duty Float Switch
- Adjustable thermostat increases versatility. Unit performs in all cooking and holding conditions.
- Bulb Style Thermostat, located in the water for a more accurate temperature reading
- Added safety feature! Thermal fuse added to protect from thermostat & element failure.
- Heavy Duty 20 gauge stainless steel construction throughout makes it the most durable hotdog steamer in its class.
- Removable product trays and sliding doors allow for easy access to hotdogs and buns and makes clean up a snap!
- Low water warning indicator light and illuminated ON/ OFF switch.
- Accommodates up to a maximum of 200 hotdogs/sausages and 42 buns.
- 8 quart water pan for increased holding times and is the largest in the business!
- Quick to open water release valve eliminates burned fingers and spilled water.
- Divided food trays accommodate both hotdogs and/or sausages to be cooked and merchandised simultaneously.
- Small footprint. Cook and serve hotdogs in as little as 14" of counter space.
- Brilliant graphics on both sides allows for either front-counter or rear-counter merchandising.