Paragon Floss 5” Classic Cotton Candy Machine With Metal Bowl
Description:Paragon Classic Floss Cotton Candy Machine has a high-performance head with a heavy duty motor. Aluminum Cabinet with motor and heat switch and heat control knob. Produces up to 200 one-ounce cones per hour.
Special Note: This product ships in 2 boxes. Box 1: 24 x 22 x 16 Box 2: 27 x 27 x 9Paragon Floss 5 Commercial Cotton Candy Machine Features
- CE Approved.
- American built
- Model Number: 7105100
- Power: 1370W, AC 120V (High efficiency)
- Warm up more quickly.
- Stabilize power and save electricity when making cotton candy.
- Will not clog like ordinary ribbon style heating elements.
- All metal design for superior durability.
- Heavy-duty, 1/12 hp motor with 3450 rpm
- Shielded Motor to extend life and allow easy cleaning.
- Professional controls to make perfect cotton candy under any condition.
- Aluminum cabinet has the durability to hold up in a commercial setting.
- High performance head produces continuously and smoothly.
- Heat switches and variable heat control give you complete flexibility during production.
- Built entirely easy to clean with reliable metal parts.
- Machine Dimensions: 19”W x 12”D x 21”H
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- 1. Press the MOTOR switch to the “ON” position.
- 2. Fill the spinner head with the desired amount of sugar floss. Never fill the head past the bottom level of the filler spout.
- 3. Press the HEAT switch to the “ON” position.
- 4. Turn the HEAT CONTROL knob to heat setting HIGH.
- 5. Once floss starts to flow out of the head, reduce the HEAT CONTROL until desired consistency (too high of a setting will cause cutting of the floss and potentially clog the head screen)
- 6. When the amount of floss that is produced starts to slow, add more sugar. DO NOT adjust the HEAT CONTROL knob setting.