The antique styling of the 1911 Originals is reminiscent of the poppers used by American street vendors almost 100 years ago. It’s a design that draws consumers in and looks great in a game room, too! These models pair old-fashioned flair with our newest innovations including side-hinged, anodized aluminum kettles and extruded side post construction.
- Part Number: 1106910
- Weight: 79.00 pounds
- Dimensions: 18 1/4"x 21 3/4"x 27"
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 1200
- Amps: 10
- A high-output (13 one-ounce servings/hr), hard-coat anodized aluminum kettle for powerful performance and easy cleaning
- Convenient side-hinged kettle that makes it a snap to operate and to clean.
- Sturdy cabinet construction that withstands heavy commercial use and maintains attractive appearance.
- Stainless steel food zone and tempered glass panels for sanitary food environment and easy cleaning.
- Built-in warming deck with 50-watt elements keeps which popcorn hot and fresh thanks to even heating throughout the batch.
- Old maid drawer to catch unpopped kernels that effortlessly sift through for later disposal.
- Presentation lamp which creates an attractive display setting for increased impulse buying