Milwaukee Waterproof Conductivity EC/Temp Tester with Replaceable Electrode C65
Type: Lab Supplies
Vendor: Milwaukee Instruments
Description:These instruments are designed for all applications. It's IP67 Waterproof casing and replaceable electrode make them suitable also for heavy duty applications, such as Waste Water treatment and Agriculture. The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement. All Waterproof testers are supplied in a leather casing complete with calibration solution, batteries, instruction manual and screwdriver for calibration.
- Range: 0-1999 uS/cm
- Resolution: 1 uS/cm
- Accuracy: +/- 2% - Full scale
- Calibration: Manual 1 Point
- Electrode: Replaceable MA73075
- ATC: Automatic
- EnvironmentL 32 - 122F/100%RH
- Battery Life: 250 hours of use
- Battery Type: 1.5v Button - 3 Included
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 1.18" x 1.18" (165 x 30 x 30 mm)
- Weight: 0.22 lbs (100 g)
- Waterproof casing
- Removable electrode
- Suitable also for heavy duty applications, such as Waste Water treatment and Agriculture
- Much more accurate temperature compensated readings.
- The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
Special Note: We do not offer international shipping at this time
Note: If you open the solution, we can not accept back for return.