Milwaukee Instruments' digital mini colorimetric meters offer professional results on a budget.
- RANGE: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm
- RESOLUTION: 0.01 ppm
- ACCURACY: ±0.03 ppm ±3% of reading @ 25 °C
- TYPICAL EMC DEV: ±0.01 ppm
- LIGHT SOURCE: Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
- LIGHT DETECTOR: Silicon Photocell
- METHOD: Adaptation of USEPA method 330.5. The reaction between free chlorine and the DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample
- ENVIRONMENT: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F) max. 95% RH non-condensing
- BATTERY TYPE: 1 x 1.5V AAA
- AUTO-SHUT OFF: After 2 minutes of non-use
- DIMENSIONS: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
- WEIGHT: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Factory programmed
- No manual calibration
- Easy to use
- Large digits on a clear LCD
- All models include 2 cuvets, reagent starter pack and battery.
Special Note: We do not offer international shipping at this time
Note: If you open the solution, we can not accept back for return.