Jensen Steam Engines Model #65 Features:
- Double acting slide valve stationary cylinder
- "Dry fueled engine" with a 2-1/8 x 6 boiler.
- Also spin start
- Includes pop valve
- Proudly Hand-Crafted in the U.S.A.
- One Package of 20 x 4g (0.14oz) Tablets.
- One 4g Tablet has an approximate run time of 5min.
Customers have reported that viewing these Jensen Steam Engines, may cause increased heart rates, sweaty palms and eye strain. Accompanied by an uncontrollable urge to have one!! Before continuing, you may wish to have a nurse or family member present! These solid brass and nickel plated Steam Engines, are perfect if you are involved in School Science Fairs, Scouting Merit Badge projects or just interested in learning more about mechanical energy and motion and the way "things work".
ALL engines equipped with:
- Seamless brass silver soldered boilers
- Deluxe 3" power take off flywheel
- Safety valve
- Whistle & throttle valve (except #85)
- Nickel plated finish engine and boiler
- Water level guage
- Custom lube oil
- Filling funnel
- Dry fuel for 1 hour running time (except electrics)
- Operator's manual.