Description:Professionally display your delicious food and keep it at the perfect temperature for people on the go. Hand built in USA, HeatMax brand!
Strong lightweight aluminum frame for easy mobility, or to have set up on a counter top to be right at eye level. Plasticized windows all around for product to be seen at every angle. Each of these models are hand built in the USA!
Special Note: This commercial food warmer has a 110V plug end and is made for commercial use.Features and Specifications
- Sheet pans shown in pictures are NOT INCLUDED.
- External Dimensions: Width 29" x Depth 20" x Height 27"
- Internal Dimensions: Width 26" x Depth 19" x Height 21"
- 3 Full Sizes Sheet Pans will make up the shelving for this model
- Distance Between Shelves: 6.5"
- Shelf Dimensions: 26" Width x 18" Depth
- Front Door Clearance: 26"
- Assembled Weight: 35 lbs
- Strong and Light Aluminum Construction
- Features An All New Design For Better Airflow
- Temperature Controlled Heating Element Uses Approximately 1320 Watts of Power on Max Setting
- 2 Hinged Doors
- (2) 60W Internal Light Bulbs Included
- Unbreakable Bulbs Are Compatible Too!
- Utilizes 2 Heating Elements that runs at approximately 7.7 Amps
- Tuned to be operated between 140F-160F, but can reach temperatures of 200F
- Reaches 140F in Approximately 10-15min When on Max Heat Setting
- Manual Turn Dial Heat Setting
- 5 Foot Long Power Cable
- All Riveted Design
- Hand-built in the USA, HeatMax brand! (Not NSF Certified)
- Voltage: 110V
- Dimensions: 36" x 28" x 28"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Special Note: These items can be special ordered as 220V-240V, with a water tray, with multiple doors, additional shelves, or in ANY size you would like. Call us for more information! (414) 336-7484
Note:Catering Sheet Pans Not Included. Used For Demonstration Purposes.This Is Not A Proofer