Automatic Chicken Water Nipple Drinker Feeders Poultry Hen Screw Style
Type: Home and Garden
Vendor: Commercial Bargains Inc
Description:Chicken nipples are valves which dispense a drop of water whenever they are pecked. Industrial chicken keepers have been using them for years attached to long hoses or screwed into PVC piping. The nipples are made of stainless steel to keep the water clean and fresh.
- Ideal for broilers, breeders, layers, pullets, ducks and game birds.
- Manufacturer recommends 3 birds per nipple
- Does not require a drip cup.
- Screw directly into PVC pipe, or use reducing tees with Teflon tape for round PVC pipe.
- Delrin body, 360° side-action pin.
- Working pressure should be reduced to under 1 PSI.
- Retail packaging
- Screw Size: 11/32"
- Pilot Hole Drill Bit Size: 5/16"
- NPT (National Pipe Thread Taper): 1/8"
- 360 degree stainless steel nipple
- Weight: 8.5 grams per assembled nipple
- Color: Red