Our 9" Stainless Steel Clamp On Fishing Rod Holder is a durable holder that can be easily adjusted or moved in a few seconds. Two hex screws hold the outer mounting plate in place while another hex screw holds the clamping teeth securely together. With the inner screw loosened, the rod holder can spin 360° to reach whatever angle you need. Constructed of durable stainless steel that is built to last, it also features a plastic liner that surrounds the outer rim and coats the entire inside of the holder. The plastic liner has draining holes in the bottom, preventing water from building up inside.
- High Quality and Heavy Duty
- Solid Cast Frame
- Superior Corrosion Resistance and Durability
- Mirror Finished 316 Stainless Steel
- Sleek Appearance To Suit Today's Modern Watercraft
- Plasticized Rubber Insert To Protect Your Fishing Rod From Any Wear Against The Stainless Surface.
- Drain Holes On The Bottom Of Rod Holder
- Infinitely Adjustable Positions and Angles Can Be Set, Rotates 360 Degrees
- Heavy Duty Teeth Keep The Rod Holders In Place
- Perfect For Any Type Of Trolling
- Hex Cap Must Be Removed To Access The Center Hex Cap Screw
- No Drilling Required
- Outer Diameter: 2"
- Inner Diameter: 1.75"
- Total Length: 9"
- Total Width: 3.25" (Including Mount)
- Recommended Pole Size Diameter To Be Attached To: 0.5" - 1"
- 3/16" Allen Wrench fits all three hex screws