Description:This 10 inch squeegee is ideal for screen printing on fabric. It features a polyurethane blade with a flat bottom.
Features and Specifications
- Features a single durometer blade with flat bottom
- Single piece of polyurethane material
- Designed to balance the squeegee's resistance to all types of different inks
- Maintains a high resistance to abrasion
- Features a classic style contoured wooden handle
- Smooth Hardwood Finish
- Measurement (Length): 10"
- Approximately 1.5" of Polyurethane is exposed from the wooden handle
Note: A Durometer Instrument or Gauge was not used to test hardness of the squeegee. The hardness of squeegee material usually falls between 50 and 90 with 50 being the softest and 90 being the hardest. In our opinion these are medium-soft as they are somewhat pliable and if you press your nail into the rubber it will leave an indentation. We would give this a rating of 60, being Medium-Soft.What is Included
- Quantity: 1 Squeegee