- Optimal capacity; will cook up to 12 corn dogs at a time
- Crafted with 20 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Digital Thermostat Display; which means no more guess work!
- Thermostat dial adjusts oil temperature from 200° - 400° F
- 37.5 lbs of oil capacity, marked with a minimum and maximum line to help operators work quickly and efficiently.
- Uses a 240 Volt Tubular Element and a NEMA Style 6-15p plug, which reduces recovery time between cooking batches. Requires special electric set-up.
- Voltage: 208-240
- Wattage: 3000 Watts
- Amps: 12.5
- Capacity: 12 corn dogs
- Dimensions: 10"w x 23"d x 14.5"h
- Weight: 34 lbs
The oil drain value allows easy clean-up, and has a slide bit lock to avoid accidental drainage.
* Always allow this unit to cool before touching metal components & surfaces.